Thursday, February 25, 2010

ways to make money from home

Ok, I am going to try and keep up with this blog and I am going to start posting coupon deals and frugal things. If you click on any of the ads on the sides I get money. If you sign up from my link, you get money also. So lets see how good this works. If others can do it, I am sure going to try also.
So click on the link below and lets see what happens, I guess this ebates things is pretty good. They send you a check or it can go right to your paypal account. If you shop online often go to ebates.com, click the store you want to shop at and then shop as you normally would. You will then get money back a month or so later from ebates. Crazy. I wish I would have known this at Christmas time when I was doing a ton of shopping online.


http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EMLtbmmA6RUonFs2Ve%2BfBQ%3D%3D

0 comments: