Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sick

We have had a house full of sick people.
Maggie started it on Thursday night. She was awake all most all night.
We were all fine Fiday and Saturday.
We went to Faiths birthday party on Saturday night.
Early Sunday morning Hailey woke up sick. The problem with her getting sick is she didn't make it to the bathroom. She threw up all over her bed. And then by the time I got to her room she was standing up on her bed puking onto her floor.
Got her all sheets off and in the washer and her to sleep on my floor and I am almost asleep when i hear Abby. She is making weird noises. I get up and she is running to the bathroom. Great. At least she made it.
Get her to bed on our floor. Get almost to sleep when I start to feel sick. Great. Luckily, Hailey pretty much slept the rest of the night but Abby was awake every hour running to the bathroom and I started about 430.
Sunday morning about 9, everyone is better but me. Emily asks for eggs for breakfast, Danny scrambles her some. I go back to bed. Danny is getting out the steam cleaner to clean Haileys bed and carpet when we hear that familar sound we heard plenty during the night. Emily. puking on the living room carpet. That was nasty.
Then she was fine. I slept the entire day Sunday. Monday we are all fine. Tuesday Danny calls me from work, I have to go pick him up he is so sick he can't even drive home. He slept the whole day and Then he was forced to get up when I had to work.
Luckily its Thursday now, we are all better, the girls are happy that last night they had a real dinner. (Danny fixed them cereal and top ramen the past 3 nights) I have sprayed Lysol all over, got all the laundry caught up and hoping we don't get sick again for a long time.
Thing is, Danny and I felt worse we think then the girls did and we both had flu shots. weird.

1 comments:

kkupfer said...

The FLU sucks. I hate it also, I now also hate ear infections.