Friday, January 20, 2012

SNOW DAY!!

Today we have a snow day. How nice. yesterday we got so much snow. I had to shovel the driveway 5 times. My arm hurts so bad today. :(. I have a thermacare heat wrap on it now and its still not feeling better. Anyway, the girls have a snow day and this morning a friend called and invited us to go sledding. What a challenge that was just getting there. First of all, Idaho does not plow or salt roads like they do in Utah. 3 winters here in Idaho and and I am still complaning. I really should have thought about that before I said I would go. Well I didn't think of that and I said sure, I will meet you. Well I only got stuck about 3 times. I was able to get out of them myself but I was so stressed. We finally got parked and went through the woods and went sledding for an hour. Here are some pictures:






























1 comments:

kkupfer said...

wow it looks like you all had a blast. I think i am going to take the kids out and play in the snow today. They are bugged being inside. I am glad you went with people in your ward. That's fun.