Monday, March 12, 2012

Sick

On Sunday, I was so sick. I have not been that sick in a long time. I woke up about 6 to go to the bathroom, I could not even stand up I was so dizzy. So I finally got up, went and came back to bed thinking I would feel better later. Nope. When i woke up at 8:30 it was even worse. I seriously could not move. Danny feels me and says I am burning up. So he gets up, gets me some tylenol and gets up with the kids. He brings me breakfast, I eat and go back to bed. I slept the whole morning. I was supposed to go to work at 230, I was the closer and I knew that there was no one to come in for me since everyone beside the 2 girls scheduled had requested the day off. SO I got ready for work. As soon as I walked in the door, Jet and Carol both looked at me and knew I was not going to be able to stay. Jet called around and no one could come in. Finally at 4, Carol who works in Cosmetics came and said she would work for me and then Carol who works in the front was going to come back tonight at 8 and close for me. So I called Danny who had driven me to work and he came and got me.
I came home, had dinner and went back to bed. I woke up this morning, still not feeling well but better. I have been hungry all day and still not feeling my self. Hopefully I am back to 100 percent tomorrow.

1 comments:

kkupfer said...

your sickness traveled to ogden and i have it now. I hope you are getting better. Miss you.
ps cute blog. I love it.