Sunday, April 8, 2012

UTAH

a couple of weeks ago for the girls spring break we went to Utah, We spent a few days at my parents house, and then on Tuesday we went to Moab, came back to my parents on wednesday and we left for home on the 31st, Abbys's 7th birthday.
So in Utah, my sisters and i repainted my parents bathroom on Saturday and Sunday while they were out of town for a wedding. We went to Moab and did some hikes. We took my little Brother with us too. We had a good time in Arches National Park. Thursday we took the girls to Hill Air Force base and they played in the space center and then Thursday night Larissa and I took front runner to Salt Lake and went to the new City Creek. that place was awesome. Friday we had Emily and Gabes Baptism and then we had Andrews court of honor right after. We like to do as much as possible at one time. Saturday we had Abbys birthday breakfast and then headed for Butte where we were staying the night. We went swimming at the hotel, went to Dennys for dinner and did some more swimming.
It was great to see my family and a couple of friends but its also good to be back home.
Although we are already planning to go back to Moab next year and do the jeep safari. that looks like a good time.










1 comments:

kkupfer said...

we had so much fun. Loved it