Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brad Paisley

I got to go see Brad Paisley this last week. A friend on Facebook posted that her parents were sick and wouldnt be able to use the tickets they had and I was the first one to respond to wanting them. I was scheduled to work that night so I had to call in sick for the first time in 2.5 years. I felt so guilty the whole time I was there. Anyway, when i got the tickets I was really hoping that Danny would have gone with me but he didn't want to go and I didn't really have anyone to ask. Then Danny said I should just ask our Friend Faith so I did and she could go. We went to Applebees for dinner and then we headed to the Spokane Arena.
I have not been to a concert in years. Like 14 years. First Scotty McCreery sang, then The Band Perry and then Brad Paisley. He put on a great show and I am glad that I went. I would love to go to another concert again sometime. And this time I will bring my camera and get some pictures. I only got a few from my phone and they didn't turn out all that great.

0 comments: