Friday, July 17, 2009

Ice cream

As you all know, I am big into coupons and getting a lot for little money. Well I use this site called pinching your pennies. (www.pinchingyourpennies.com) and on Wednesday, they posted a deal for the state of Utah and Idaho on Breyers ice cream at Albertsons. This week, Albertsons has Breyers on sale for 1.00 each the pint size. There are coupons for this product at www.coupons.com. The coupons is for 1.00 off any 2 breyer products. So, I printed 2 of these coupons, used both coupons along with the store double coupons and paid just 12 cents for 4 ice creams. But it gets better... Out spits a catalina coupon that you can save 4.00 on any Breyers ice cream when you buy 5. So remember they are on sale for 1.00 each. I bought 5 more, gave them the 4.00 of coupon and paid 1.30 for 5 ice creams. I washed, rinsed and repeated. All together I have 56 ice creams in my freezer. Luckily, the freezer is pretty empty since we had to eat or give away all the food that was in there when we moved.
Pretty good deal. This sale ends on Tuesday and I will be back for more before then and if they don't have any, I will get a rain check.

1 comments:

kkupfer said...

Nice, Kevin just told me today he wants me to do the coupon thing again. So I have to start now.