Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back Home


Well I am back home. Trip to Moab was good. The girls and I had a good time. Despite Haileys whining and making us almost go home on Friday. Had Grandma and Grandpa not got home from the Arches park when they did, we probably would have left. Grandma put an end to us leaving. House was nice that we stayed in. The girls and I all shared a room. It was hot in Moab but we survived. On Friday we went to Arches National Park and did a hike and then in the afternoon we went to the Moab swim center for a couple of hours of swimming. Saturday when most of the big people were rafting, Grandma and I took my girls, Kanyon, Mylee, Brendan, Patrick and Gabe to the Moab Farmers Market where they got their face painted and rode on a hay ride. I bought a strawberry cheesecake thing there. Looked so so good. To bad it wasn't. Went downtown Saturday night bought a shirt, bumper sticker and a hat for dad. Sunday it was time to go home. Packed the car, cleaned up and then we all went to lunch before heading home. It was a nice getaway. I wish that Danny would have been able to go but oh well, he had to work. He will be there for next years for sure since we are in charge of it.

0 comments: