Thursday, July 16, 2009


Moving to Idaho
So Danny's Family moved from Southern California this year to Northern Idaho and Danny and I tossed the idea around the idea of moving for some time. We came to visit in May and Danny had an interview at the Waste Management in Spokane Valley Wa. His first interview was not to promising, well Danny called them again on Thursday and went back to talk to them. The manager said he would have a job to start on August 1.
We came home, informed my family who was not to happy about the news but life went on. I started packing the house slowly. We reserved the moving truck for the end of July, made plans to move to my Parents house for the month of July so we could save some money so that we would not have to stay with Dannys parents for more then a couple of months. Well, the middle of June, the new boss called and told Danny that he needed to be here on July 1st or he would not have a job anymore. So, I really started packing and cleaning. We had just over 2 weeks. Danny and Emily left for Idaho on June 29th. Hailey was still in school so Abby, Maggie and Hailey and I would stay at my parents until Thursday July 2nd then leave.
Danny likes the new job. Just not the drive. It's about a 25 - 30 minute drive. This past Monday I went to a Walgreens in Spokane and I will start working there August 8th. I got Emily all registered for school last week and Haileys school will open the middle of August. We have been going to school lunch here just like in Utah and the girls love that.
Next wednesday, i will drive back to Utah with the girls for our family vacation that Chris has been working on since January. We will be going to Moab over the 24th weekend. Danny was told that he could have the time off to go but we won't be able to afford for him to have 3 days off and also to fly him back home on Sunday. I am going to stay another few days in Utah, work 2 days at Walgreens and then Kim is going to come up with me to Idaho for 3 days.

0 comments: