Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School











Well today is the first day of school for Hailey and Emily. They are so excited.




Hailey gets to ride the school bus to and from school and I will have to take Emily to the Kindergarten school and then she rides the bus home. The bus comes to the corner of our new house so they only have to walk past 3 houses to get there. Thats nice for me. We got Hailey to the bus stop, she got on and I drove to the school to show her where her class was and to get her paid up on lunch. She met her teacher, found her desk and was ready for school to start and me to go.




Emily just goes to school today for an hour and a half. I get to stay with her the whole time. Basically its just a get to know your teacher day. Tomorrow will be a real day. I don't like having her in the afternoon class. I wish we could have gotten the morning. But I guess that happens when you move in the summer and register late. You don't get what you want.

1 comments:

Andrea Penman said...

Hailey looks so darn cute!