Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stuff






Pictures of our new house


We finally got our own house even though we can't move into it until October 1. Less then a month away. We found out last Saturday that we got it so I went and got Hailey registered for school. Found out that she will be taking the bus and the bus stop is 2 houses down from where we will live. How nice is that. I will have to take Emily to the kindergarten school but then she will come home on the bus with Hailey.





I also got the job transger to Walgreens in Post Falls. Our new house is right down the street from it so I will be super close to work again. :) The only thing about this Walgreens is the manager does not like to have part time workers so I am working 30-35 hours a week at nights and the weekends. Nights don't work out so well right now since I have to be there at 5 and Danny still is not home by then. I have been taking the girls to his Sisters who lives in Liberty Lake Wa about a 15 to 20 minute drive from me but oh well, i have to do it. I can't be late. The manager does not even like that I can't come in any earlier then 5 as it is. He would want me to be there at 4 or better yet 3:30. No can do. I hope to find someone in our new neighborhood who would want to have a super part time babysitting job watching the girls from 4:55 to 5:30 when Danny gets home. How much would I pay for that?



On Sunday, Abby was running and fell and had to have 4 stitches put in her forehead. She gets to have them taken out on Friday. Emily and Hailey are so excited to start school and so am I. Its been a long summer for them not having any friends. I hope they make some fast so they can play with someone other then each other. We have heard that there are some girls in the new neighborhood.

0 comments: