Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Egg Bake

I got this recipe from www.thatswhatchesaid.wordpress.com
I can not for the life of me figure out how come sometimes blogger will let me link things and sometimes it won't I am not doing anything different.
Anyway I was looking on her blog last week and Hailey saw this and wanted me to try it. We did it today. I am usually not a fan of eggs cooked like this but it was yummy.
Items Needed:

•1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
•8 eggs (I used 9, its what I had and why leave just 1 egg?)
•1/2 cup milk
•Mix-ins (I used ham and i cooked bacon yesterday)
Shredded cheese
•Salt/Pepper to taste
•cooking spray
Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F. In a 13 x 9 pan lightly spray it with cooking spray. Open the crescent roll tube and unroll it and spread the dough across the bottom of the pan being sure to patch any holes in the dough.

I scrambled the eggs and the milk. Then I added my bacon and ham and mixed it in with the eggs. Then I poured it over the cresent rolls. Then I topped it with alot of cheese.
Cook for about 25 minutes. Check it after 25 it may need another minute or 2.
The girls loved it and want me to make it for dinner tonight. To bad I am not. At least there is some left over that they can eat for a snack after school.

0 comments: