Friday, September 2, 2011

Lima Bean Wreath

I saw this idea on another blog this morning and I thought that looks easy. We went to the dollar store and got the wreath, got the lima beans and paint at walmart. this is what i did:

then i took glued the beans. I started with the inside first. Try and do one edge first, getting the beans as close to the edge as you can. then when your working, keep the beans as close together as you can. I wish mine would have been a little closer.

Half way done. It took me about 2 hours to glue them all on. I turned on Mad About You Season 1 and watched that too.


then you can spray paint it. I did mine orange for Fall. The blog I saw them on had lots of different colors. So just whatever you want.
And that is all.
I hung mine in my entry way, however you can also hang them on your front door. Some I have seen also have the first letter of their last name. I don't have the stuff to do that so I won't. (for now)
This was a pretty easy project. One anyone can do. It was pretty inexpensive to make also. And I am going to try and make a pumpkin from dryer vent and I will spray it orange too so I don't feel bad spending 4.00 on a can of spray paint i may never use again.

1 comments:

kkupfer said...

I love this, I am glad you posted it, I will do it on Monday!