Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1st

I can't believe that it is September 1st already. My how the year is flying by. The girls start school next week and I will have 3 mornings a week to myself. Maggie will be going to school from 9-11:30. How nice. with my time, I plan on actually keeping up on laundry, the grocery shopping, the house being a little cleaner and I am really going to try to meal plan better.

We had a fun summer. Andrew came for 6 weeks, Kim and Kevin came for a week over the 4th of July, we went to the lake and parks with friends, IN August we went to 7N Ranch Resort for my family get together. We went to the Idaho Falls Zoo, we went to Heise Hot Springs, we went on a hike, and more. Then Hailey and Emily went back to Utah with my parents for 13 days. We picked them up in Island Park when we went to Yellowstone for a week with Dannys Family. We did Yellowstone park 4 days, went to Mesa Falls one day and we went to the Grizzly Bear discovery center and West Yellowstone one day. Our cabin was nice. The weather was nice. The company was nice too.

Now it will be fun to get back into a schedule.
Look for me again after Labor Day.

0 comments: