Friday, March 4, 2011

update

Here goes:
March has already been a busy month. And it's only the 4th.
On Wednesday night Maggie wanted to take her cough medicine which dad would not get for her. So she decided to climb onto the counter and get it herself. Well,she slipped and fell right onto our tile floor. (I was at basketball practice with Emily). So when i get home, Maggie is crying and whining and laying around. Not normal. Then she started throwing up. So we call her Dr. who says yes, we need to take her to the ER. MAggie and I get to the ER and we are seen right away. Dr. sees Maggie right away, like even before I could finish the patient forms. Well he checks her out and says he thinks she is fine, didn't see any need to do a CT scan and expose her to the radiation. He says if she keeps throwing up or doesn't act like her normal crazy self bring her back. Oh, he does say she does have an ear infection so we got a prescription for that.
As soon as we get on the freeway to come home, she starts puking in the backseat. Well there is no place for me to pull over and I know that there is a rest stop a couple miles up so I keep driving. I get to the rest stop and I was going to take Maggie to the bathroom to clean her up but I have seen to many Criminal Minds and CSI's and there was a weird looking guy there with a van so i kept on driving.
Got home, got her ready for bed, had her sleep in my room because I had to wake her up every 2 hours and make sure she was ok.
She is. She is her wild normal silly self.

1 comments:

kkupfer said...

Very glad my Maggie is ok. Miss you like crazy!